Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A New (Unannounced) Beginning

I have opened this account because my former blog host was sold to godaddy.com. I had been writing on the same address-- babe4jesus55.tblog.com-- for over FIVE years. And being stupid, I did not save one blasted post to my hard drive. FIVE YEARS! Gone like an old newspaper on a blustery, west Texas spring gale. I didn't even get a chance to tell the friends I made through networking on the site good-bye. I will miss them all dearly!

Well, I'm going to try to not be angry anymore because being angry at this point does nothing productive except ruin my day. Let's start from the top...

I write because I can. I find it theraputic, even though I know most of the time people don't "listen". Thoughts are always welcome though. Does this host allow commenting? I don't even know. Probably should have looked at that before I signed up. Rarely do I follow a definite theme, but I would say there is a thread consisting of comic relief, insight and Jesus running through most of my posts. Enough about my writing, on to more important topics, like ME!

I am currently a student at a small unknown university in the-middle-of-nowhere, west Texas. I am finishing up my undergrad in less than a month. Next fall I will begin a two and a half year journey to a doctorate in physical therapy at same small-unknown-university. Say a prayer for me that I won't go completely insane! I recently got engaged to the love of my life, Greg. We don't have a date, because we are waiting for God's perfect timing--meaning someone has to get a job first. In the immediate future, I will participate in my last competitive tennis matches this weekend at our conference championship and if we win that tournament at the national tournament. After that, I plan on hiking the Maryland portion of Appalachian Trail then I will head to camp for the summer. I'll be working at a Christian activity camp just off Cape Cod in Massachusetts. I've never been to Massachusetts, but I'm always up for new adventures! That's me at the moment in a nut shell.

I suppose everyone needs a new beginning every now and again. Here's mine!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this coming in a million years, but at least I get to claim that I'm the first comment ever on the NEW blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write uncivilized:
    fulla saucy conundrums
    with brazen endorphins.
    Owch, squared.
    Wannum?
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    GBY

    ReplyDelete