Sunday, April 26, 2009

This, That and the Other

I've been busily preparing for my upcoming hiking trip. Me and ol' pops are heading out in three weeks from tomorrow to hike the Maryland portion of the Appalachian Trail. I am SO pumped. It will be my first long distance hike. I am currently in the process of making our meals. I'm using the Lipsmackin' Backpackin' book by Tim and Christine Connors. I've stolen a bite of the one recipe I've made so far and it wasn't so bad. Much better than eating gorp and jerky for a whole week. I mean, those would be fine the first day or two, but I crave variety in my meals.

I've got my last project presentation tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure how I feel about it; the topic and therefore the presentation are rather simple. I wonder though if it's too simple and I'll get a bad grade for it. I hope not. I researched it and I feel like I know what I'm talking about.

I also have my first final on Tuesday afternoon. It's the Anatomy and Physiology lab... shouldn't be too bad. It's the beginning of the end! I can smell it!

Found out today that one of my girlfriends, Tink, is going to get to work at the same camp I am for the summer! I am so excited! Now I'll have someone to do touristy things with after camp! Yippie!

Well, I should probably do some more cleaning or maybe study some for that final. I study better when my surroundings are clean, but at the same time I need to get going on the studying. Maybe a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment