Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kiss Me Like You Mean It: Solomon's Crazy in Love How-to Manual: A Review


Kiss Me Like You Mean It: Solomon's Crazy in Love How-To ManualKiss Me Like You Mean It: Solomon's Crazy in Love How-To Manual by David Clarke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was terrific! It takes principles from the Song of Solomon and details a how-to have a passionate, God-centered marriage that works for both partners. The author is a licensed marriage counselor. He organizes each topic by first describing how typical couples goober a certain area, and then how Solomon and his wife went about the area and thus how we should approach the area as well. The book is both practical and entertaining with the author's tongue in cheek sense of humor. I only gave 4 stars because of the formatting of the Kindle version I read. The font size would change randomly and sometimes the spacing was off. I would definitely recommend this book to any Christian husband and wife, no matter the age, no matter how long or little they've been married. I've even gotten my husband reading it out of his own curiosity after my sharing bits and pieces with him as I read. He rarely reads what I read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment