Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest: A Book Review


The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3)The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. It's taken me a few days to write this review, because all I could think of right after finishing was "wow." I don't know how Larson, or many authors of well written series. There are so many little details that have to fit together and ends that have to be tied up... how do they keep track of them all?! Larson is definitely among this elite group in that he did the above well and also managed to create a wonderful story as well. There are plenty of other places you can go to get a synopsis of the story line, so I won't go there. However, I will say that I was kinda upset with myself when I picked this one up and realized it was a continuation of the 2nd book in the series. I should have just finished the series out in one go instead of breaking to read other stuff first, as the story would have had a great impact. Anyway, definitely among my all time favorites! Will more than likely be reading the whole series again at some point. I don't purchase physical books anymore, but that was always my criteria for purchasing a book: if I knew I'd be reading it again. If I did purchase physical books, I'd buy this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment