Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Favorite (for now) YouTube Viral Videos

Just went on a fun YouTube trip with my favorite viral videos! Made me laugh and say "What the...?" all over again. Here's a couple of my favorites.

Here we have "The Backin' Up Song." This is my favorite autotune the news piece ever. Song's catchy and the lady is just a strange character.



And speaking of weird... Here's a selection from some very weird ... is it a play? I have no idea. My favorite part is the dude on the squeaky skateboard. *squeak... squeakie, squeakie, squeakie!*(*Warning! This piece does have nudity; however, it is completely necessary to convey the sheer oddity here.) I knew I was a little odd, but it was confirmed when I just about fell out of my chair laughing the first time I saw this one.



Something slightly more... normal...ish? The "Fried Chicken Song"? Who could forget this masterpiece?



Who could forget Charlie the Unicorn and his very... happy :-)... friends. Here's Charlie the Unicorn's first episode.



As you can see, most of my favorites revolve around music. So I'll end my list with Gangam Style. The latest and greatest viral YouTube video. Or at least that I've picked up on. :0)



What's your favorite viral YouTube video or meme?

No comments:

Post a Comment